- Market Value or Sum Insured – whichever is the lesser
- Agreed Value (subject to approval)
- Maximum of $10,000,000 any one accident
- 2-year replacement for new vehicles (total loss only)
- 20% of the market value or sum insured finance protection
(total loss only)
- Removal and protection – reasonable costs
- $1,500 cover for employees’ personal property
- Up to $5,000 for return-of-vehicle costs
- Up to $3,000 for repatriation of driver cost
- Up to $3,000 for hire vehicle costs for 14 days, following theft
- Up to $10,000 for signwriting costs
- Up to $3,000 for temporary repairs
- Up to $10,000 for funeral expenses
- Third-Party Liability up to $32,500,000
- $1,000,000 standard cover for dangerous goods
- $25,000 for removal of non-hazardous debris
- Extensions available of up to $10,000,000 for dangerous goods
Cover for a wide range of drivers
- Australia-wide cover
- No driver declarations
- No age restrictions for licenced drivers (additional excess for drivers under 23)
- No inexperience excess
What our cover doesn’t include is inflated limits.
HMIA Accident Support
Accidents can happen, let our accident support team take the stress out of it for you.
In the event of an accident covered under the policy with HMIA, HMIA Accident Support can assist with:
- Vehicle Recovery – Arranging a HMIA authorised tow operator to transport the insured vehicle to a safe location.
- Driver Repatriation – Arrange alternative transport of the driver to base.
- Clean Up – Arrange clean-up of the accident scene; $25,000 above any Carriers Load Insurance.
- Messaging Conveying – Forwarding any urgent messages to employers or family.
HMIA Accident Support is available 24-7 on 1300 330 714.
Smart Risk Management
deserves to be rewarded.
If your clients are willing to invest in quality risk management technology, then we believe they deserve to be rewarded.
At HMIA, we support customers who use risk management technology to improve their risk profile by providing a number of benefits. That’s right, we want to help improve our industry by rewarding heavy motor fleets who are making smart decisions about safety.
Smart risk management is smart business. To learn more about these benefits,